- UCSB Alumni Association. Join the mailing list of the alumni association and designate that you are a graduate of Mechanical Engineering.
- LinkedIn. Join thousands of fellow alumni in the College of Engineering group and Department of Mechanical Engineering subgroup.
- Social Media. Find recent research news, shared articles, big announcements, and more from the College of Engineering. + Twitter. + Facebook.
- Email News. Receive monthly news by email from the College of Engineering.
Our Past and Our Future
UCSB Mechanical Engineering alumni are highly talented, successful, driven, and innovative professionals in a number of industries across the globe. You are an important part of the community of the Department of Mechanical Engineering, the College of Engineering, and UCSB. As alumni, our graduates support the department in a number of ways, including mentoring current students, contributing to scholarships and other funds, and getting involved with Department and College leadership. We welcome your involvement and hope you’ll stay connected.
- Hire Gauchos! Mechanical Engineering students need internships and jobs. Cultivate talent and work with young engineers.
- Mentor Students: Contact us to be a guest speaker, mentor, or lecturer. We need your talent, experience, and enthusiasm.
- Capstone Guidance: Provide guidance to undergraduate students as a mentor or guest for the Senior Capstone Projects.
- Research: Contact us if you are interested in a research partnership with Mechanical Engineering.
- Nominate: Send us your nominations for the Distinguished Alumni Award.
- Donate. Make an investment in the Department toward scholarships, fellowships, and towards recruiting and retaining the best and brightest minds in Mechanical Engineering.
Please email Professor Jeff Moehlis, Department Chair, about alumni involvement opportunities or call (805) 893-5169.